SHELTON, Conn. -- The investigation continues into the shooting death of a 15-year-old boy in a Shelton driveway two years ago, the Shelton Herald reported.
Shelton Police and State Police said on the anniversary of the shooting that they are still looking to make an arrest, the Herald said.
The State of Connecticut is offering a reward up to $50,000 for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the homicide of Shelton teen Kristjan Ndoj. He was shot in the leg and the head in the driveway of a friend's home on Agawam Trail on March 15, 2014. He died five days after the shooting, the Herald said.
The state is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the case. State Police and Shelton Police are continuing to follow leads in the case.
Police are asking that anyone with information call 1-800-842-0200 or (860) 685-8190.
The $50,000 reward is the maximum permitted under state law. It was authorized last year by Gov. Dannel P. Malloy at the request of Kevin D. Lawlor, State’s Attorney for Ansonia-Milford.
Anyone with information about the homicide is asked to call State Police at 860-685-8190 or 1-800-842-0200.
Click here to read the story at the Shelton Herald.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.