SHELTON, Conn. -- The Shelton Farmers Market will dish up more than just healthy fruits and vegetables this weekend. Its first annual Health & Wellness Festival is also on tap for customers to enjoy.
The Shelton Farmers Market and the Health & Wellness Festival will both take place downtown at 100 E. Canal St. from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, July 23.
The wellness event will feature the following organizations:
- BringTheHoopla - Hula hooping classes
- Griffin Hospital Valley Parish Nurses - Community health resources and breast wellness
- Spooner House - Food security
- Shelton Police Department
- Children's activities and more
Farmers Market vendors will include:
- Addeos' Italian Ice - Homemade Italian ice
- Bar 140 - Farm fresh breakfast sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, and smoked meats
- Biscotti LLC - Handcrafted biscottis
- East Village Farm - Shelton-raised freshly hatched eggs, aromatic soap, wool blankets, scarves and more
- Grassy Hill Farm - Rural lettuce, celery, and more
- Hall's Farm - Locally grown organic products
- Jones Family Farms - Blueberries and wine
- Laurel Glen Farm - Shelton-grown produce
- Liquid Lunch / GROW - Handmade bread, dips and spreads
- Oronoque Farm / Bakery - Homemade pies and cookies
- Royal Bakery - Coffee cakes, breads, pies, and more
- Stone Gardens Farm - All Shelton-grown produce, farm-raised meats, freshly picked corn
- Stone Gardens Cut Flowers - Flowers for any occasion
- The Little Dog Laughed - Handmade farm fresh dog and cat treats and handmade accessories
- These Things Take Thyme - Locally grown produce
- Three Bridges Coffeehouse - Hot and cold beverages
For additional information, visit the event's Facebook page .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.